Sunday, May 03, 2009

Tid Bits

1. A win-win situation:
Do you think this onesie is as funny as I do?

Do you think this tutu is cute and have to have one?

These two things are my most recent buys. My old pal Beth made them. You can purchase them, along with a lot of other cool things, from her etsy shop. Her man recently got laid off, so they're paying the bills by selling her creations, which is pretty scary for their family of four. So if you're in need of a baby/child gift (or even if you're not), check out her shop--it's called "love, september." I'm pretty sure you'll find something you'll like and I'm pretty sure it would help their family out big time. Everybody wins.

2. A Pink Thumb:
It's around this time of year I start thinking "Maybe Pennsylvania ain't so bad." In my head, I have horrible grammar. I planted pink calla lilies like these in my yard yesterday, among a bunch of other plants, vegetables, and herbs. My stuff from last year has also sprung up; it makes me happy, so happy that I look at them and think "Me likes the spring, me does."

3. Happy 31st to my hunky monkey who has an obsession with his facial hair,
can bench twice his weight, studies every night while his girls crawl all over him
and dances like everyone is watching.
Go's birthday was Thursday. It was filled with Thai food, Patagonia garb, t-shirts, red licorice, black licorice, running shoe shopping, singing and homemade cards. It was fun.

4 comments:

bethany said...

I.LOVE.YOU. Thank you.

Hansen Family said...

Happy late birthday:) 31 years of fun. Can't wait till August 22!!! Annie I can not believe you are on facebook!

Brandon Bridge said...

1. Cute. I'll def be checking out her etsy shop!
2. Keep us posted on your gardening! I'm obsessed with the idea of having a huge garden, someday.
3. Sounds like a rockin birthday!

camie said...

Paul will wish he had known! Happy belated birthday from us.