I'm indecisive...
and you're reaping all the benefits...
(said a la Jon Lovitz in The Wedding Singer)
...enter slow, creepy curtain-close here...
I have almost the exact same picture of Ruby in this position at this same age
and they look SO much alike.
When I have more time, I will do an Olive/Ruby comparison post.

She is very excited about something.
and you're reaping all the benefits...
(said a la Jon Lovitz in The Wedding Singer)
...enter slow, creepy curtain-close here...
I have almost the exact same picture of Ruby in this position at this same age
and they look SO much alike.
When I have more time, I will do an Olive/Ruby comparison post.

She is very excited about something.

She gave me just a little smile this time even though
she SMILES ALMOST ALL DAY LONG IF I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA IN MY HAND
grrr!

9 comments:
Its so nice to hold her!! Too cute.
not just those lips, those EYES. they're seeing right through down into my SOUL.
She is so pretty. I love her shirt!
I'm losing my mind.
[also said Jon Lovitz style]
Just flash her your boobs and she'll SMIIIIILE! Meg goes nuts when I'm in the middle of changing clothes. It's like she's a 17 year old boy or something. I'm expecting her to do the wave or the "YES!" arm motion.
Ahhhhh....and I don't know who's style to say that in - in a grandma style when they see a darling picture of their granddaughter. What a doll baby!!!
Fridays are so my favorite day.
Annie, she is so beautiful! I miss seeing you! Tell everyone hi and give your baby a big kiss for me!
You just want to suck those lips right off her little face. Nice job, Annie, okay and Go as well!!!!
week 11?! Already?! Wowie...she is flying through life. If Olive wasn't related, I'd want her to marry Henry. Too bad, so sad. She's a doll.
Post a Comment