I can smell her from here. And I don't mean just the 2 second long out of the bath smell. No, I mean the real baby, stick your nose in their neck and breathe deeply BABY smell. Sable's still got it a little teeny tiny bit, if I close my eyes and imagine I can smell it. Ahhhhh.
Oooh - those are smiles! Sweet little smiles - I've seen her broader smile (yes muscles twitches in her sleep - whatever) so I know that is coming but this is a big jump from last week. She's getting used to that camera! Thank you so much. Fridays are SO my favorite day!!
11 comments:
I can smell her from here. And I don't mean just the 2 second long out of the bath smell. No, I mean the real baby, stick your nose in their neck and breathe deeply BABY smell. Sable's still got it a little teeny tiny bit, if I close my eyes and imagine I can smell it. Ahhhhh.
luvs, aby
Would you please add a scatch and sniff sticker of that too! Yummy baby!
Oooh - those are smiles! Sweet little smiles - I've seen her broader smile (yes muscles twitches in her sleep - whatever) so I know that is coming but this is a big jump from last week. She's getting used to that camera!
Thank you so much. Fridays are SO my favorite day!!
awwwwww....i need to post new meggie pics too... it's going too darn fast!
As Miles says, "she is bootiful". I think my Uncle Tom looks just like her. Bald and always wearing a pink dress.
She's totally digging her life.
She is sweet, sweet, sweet!
Honestly, could she be any cuter? I can't wait to get my hands on her. She is sooo sweet!
these make us really excited for tomorrow morning.
YUM YUM. I want to EAT her cheeks!
I love that first facial expression...she is a doll
Post a Comment