Monday, May 04, 2009

I've Stepped Over

to the dark side. Otherwise known as Facebook. Pretty much just because there's an iPhone app for it, that's why.

11 comments:

Beth said...

Sweet. Now I can follow you around all the time. Does that sound creepy? I was trying to sound creepy. By the way, I think you need more pictures of Olive and her squishy cheeks.

Heather said...

I'm shocked! Don't neglect your blog and really switch over.

Jessie Riley said...

i JUST saw that...
I too am SHOCKED!

Welcome to the DARK side... it's annoying!

Leilana Warren said...

See you online!

john said...

your worst idea

[AnnieR] said...

nope. I'm pretty sure my worst idea was when I ate some kelp that washed ashore and vomitted for three days straight. Or when I tweezed my eyebrows into a very, very thin line in 10th grade. Those would be the front runners I'd say...

bethany said...

Facebook is totally overrated.

leigh said...

facebook is a fat big waste of time and I check it wayyyyy too many times a day. By the way, I just added you as a friend. Weeeeeeeeee!

Jennifer said...

The next thing you know you'll be reading all the Twilight books.

Tam said...

i love, love, love the flowers at the top.

elizabeth said...

I had a honeymoon phase with facebook for about a good week. I checked it constantly. Then I got sick of it. Now I like it again -- although I'm much better and check it once a day, like email. One good thing about NOT having an iPhone is that I can't check it unless I sit down at my desk. You won't have that advantage -- but it will be another way to entertain yourself while nursing! And I will benefit by being in touch with you in yet another virtual world.