This little lady has discovered her voice. She's constantly cooing, gurgling, and happily growling. It's hilarious. She smiles, she wriggles, and she's starting to chunk up nicely. And her skin: like buttah. I'm definitely in baby heaven. Now if she could just sleep through the night, everything would be perfect. It's ok, though. She's such a fun baby and it's so fleeting, I'm just trying to soak up every little bit of it and trying to ignore how tired I am.

i'm so mad this one is blurry. grrr. but i thought it was cute anyway.

10 comments:
She is absolutely gorgeous. She looks so squishy and like she smells soooo good! You are right, it really will be over too soon.
She is so beautiful Annie! Congrats. She looks like a Garlock for sure. I love her little outfit. I think I need another baby.
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! 3 great shots - not smiling but so cute!
She is SOOOOOOOOOO precious! That second shot showed some pleasantness - she'll get over the camera thing and I think she'll get more responsive to others and you can capture that. She definitely have her own look, but there is still a huge portion of Ruby in there - eyes sure look dark, but Ruby's did for a while and look at her now.
July is way too far away - but my weekly picture is soooooooo helping. Smooches to all buttery faces there.
Make that HAS her own look. I go back and rephrase sometimes but don't think I ever had something going with have. Argh.
Where is her outfit from? I LOVE it.
luvs, aby
This morning while I was in the waking up zone I dinged awake a little more realizing, "Today is Friday! Pictures of Olive Day!"
I can't wait to see her in July. That can be your bday present to me, and my bday present to you will be the beach.
absolutely beautiful. her outfit has you guys written all over it --very cute, fresh, and unordinary.
UMMMM... deleted comment would be ME having issues with WORDS today apparently!
--------------------------
YUMMY!
I love her CHUBBINESS!
I remember this outfit... it was a NEW outfit that someone sent you. It is SO CUTE on her little bod!
You're tired? I wouldn't have known. You make having an infant look like a breeze.
Post a Comment