if you don't want to pay for a pedicure, i have the world's most perfect red nail polish you can borrow at sarah's wedding which you are most certainly, definitely coming to or else i shall throw a fit.
Geez Louise, get a pedicure because really - other than the fact that her skin has cleared up nicely (and I do think she may have Ruby's porcelain skin) there's not much in this picture that she's going to appreciate in the years to come and Grandma wants to see the sweetness. True smiling has only been published in a)the progression of the smile and b)the sleeping Olive. I know she smiles all the time and you are a bomb photographer so please align the stars. I realize I am commenting late here and you have posted the photo booth pics - to which "something is better than nothing" applies, but really needing to see that smile.
4 comments:
Man, she really does not want to see my feet!
Cute, cute pictures. It's so fun to see her grow.
i love her red outfit.
if you don't want to pay for a pedicure, i have the world's most perfect red nail polish you can borrow at sarah's wedding which you are most certainly, definitely coming to or else i shall throw a fit.
please don't get a pedicure. I want her to make this face over and over again.
It is TOO FUNNY!
Geez Louise, get a pedicure because really - other than the fact that her skin has cleared up nicely (and I do think she may have Ruby's porcelain skin) there's not much in this picture that she's going to appreciate in the years to come and Grandma wants to see the sweetness.
True smiling has only been published in a)the progression of the smile and b)the sleeping Olive.
I know she smiles all the time and you are a bomb photographer so please align the stars.
I realize I am commenting late here and you have posted the photo booth pics - to which "something is better than nothing" applies, but really needing to see that smile.
Post a Comment