Now there's a body type I recognize! DARLING!!!!!!!
I can clearly see what you'll be serving up for Memorial Day! Love the chub!
I am seriously salivating. Please, please keep feeding her. I can NOT wait to get my hands on her. AAAHHH.
K. I want one!!!!!
Gimme that baby!luvs, aby
She could not look more delicious!!!
A-I have that same shirt. Except you look better in it.B-I love chubby babies and have yet to have one!! So cute and squishy!
soooo cute! both of you!
Love the CHUB. Skinny babies freak me out!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Now there's a body type I recognize! DARLING!!!!!!!
I can clearly see what you'll be serving up for Memorial Day! Love the chub!
I am seriously salivating. Please, please keep feeding her. I can NOT wait to get my hands on her. AAAHHH.
K. I want one!!!!!
Gimme that baby!
luvs, aby
She could not look more delicious!!!
A-I have that same shirt. Except you look better in it.
B-I love chubby babies and have yet to have one!! So cute and squishy!
soooo cute! both of you!
Love the CHUB. Skinny babies freak me out!
Post a Comment