Oh....awesome! I have seen strange things such as this in Kirksville. Do you have the "share the road" signs? (for the Omish buggies and horses?).
Anyway....as funny as it is, at least you HAVE a Target. I am sure if Kirksville HAD a Target, or ANY other store other than the local Picadilly Place, there would be horses there too! NICE pic. Priceless.
4 comments:
Prom? Hope the girls got to see it!
You must be forgetting the Amish horse and buggy's tied to the lamp post at Maynard's. [the irony KILLS me]
People are STRANGE!
Oh....awesome! I have seen strange things such as this in Kirksville. Do you have the "share the road" signs? (for the Omish buggies and horses?).
Anyway....as funny as it is, at least you HAVE a Target. I am sure if Kirksville HAD a Target, or ANY other store other than the local Picadilly Place, there would be horses there too! NICE pic. Priceless.
Okay Annie - how close are we going to be living to you? We will be in Bethlehem!
Post a Comment