Despite the harassing phone calls, wall posts, emails and blog comments I've received from concerned family members and friends regarding my recent joining of Facebook, I'm kind of digging the whole status update thing, though I hold myself back and limit myself to one status change per day. Some ideas that I have bypassed are:
"Annie Garlock Reynolds..."
-"doesn't know how to feel about the fact that her husband mistook her tricep muscle for " a really big lipoma" last night."
-"is wondering why men even have nipples."
-"is kind of getting the hang of the whole mother-of-three thing."
-"wishes that she could put Keifer Southerland in her pocket and have him jump out whenever she needed someone head-butted."
-"might have a girl-crush on Jennifer Aniston after seeing her interview on Jimmy Fallon the other night."
-"is eating the most delicious salad she made containing leafy greens, steak, oranges, cucumbers and blue cheese."
-"thinks her friend's Mexican Riveria cruise being rerouted to Canada is bogus-city."
-"is busting a sweet move to Deee-Lite's Groove is in the Heart."
-"just made a RAD cycle mix including Deee-Lite's Groove is in the Heart."
11 comments:
I need some of that salad!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, you would have statused truth -- it IS bogus city! and ask your husband why men have niples. he might not know what a tricep muscle is, but i'm sure they taught him at some point in provo or iowa why men have nipples. sam asked that question to elizabeth once. isn't it because all fetuses are initially female?
i am going to see you in july !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post the recipe PLEASE!
and... I think that having you around on facebook is going to be SO MUCH FUN!
Jess,
Eh. No recipe. This is just what I do for lunch when I'm dieting. I make salads out of last night's meat we had for dinner, whether it's chicken or pork or beef or whatever and I throw it in a bowl with whatever else I have in my fridge. No dressing, just salt and pepper and it's tasty. I usually just have a base of lettuce, a couple of different vegetables, a fruit, a cheese and sometimes a nut if I have it. Yum. I don't even feel like I'm dieting AND I'm eating leftovers.
lets keep "facebook" in facebook. I vote for a facebook free blog.
sent from my ipod shuffle
"They're real and they're spectacular."
I've been thinking about this one and thought I'd let you try it out if you want.
Umm why can't I find you on facebook? I cut and pasted it from your blog- and it's still pulling up nothing. Grrr!
I agree with the nipples statement. Is it for milking? Focker can milk anything with nipples.
And I too have a girl-crush on Jen Aniston. Ever since she did the post-shower scene in The Break Up. Man I wish my body looked like hers!
that is one of the best songs of the 90s.
and yes, why do they have nipples?
You and facebook status updates were made for each other. I can't wait to see these fun babies on my home page:)
You crack me up.
Post a Comment