Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our House is the Tooth Fairy's Favorite

11 comments:

Tam said...

Ruby minus a few more teeth = Olive.

Aby Runyan said...

Capri is so very desperate to have a loose tooth that I'm afraid I'll find her with a hammer one of these days.

luvs, aby

MOMMACITA said...

I love that picture.

yomama said...

The cutest 6 year old in the world!!! Happy Birthday Ruby!
And good one, Tam.

[alisar] said...

I can't think of a better caption for this picture. I have tried, but I got nothing. Congratulations on your victory.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Priceless. So darn cute!

Anonymous said...

Cousin Chad can make some dentures for that little girl. So cute!!!! Auntie S

Lucy said...

My Sam perfectly matches her right now. Both front teeth lost last Sunday and one bottom a few days before that. I wonder if the stars are aligning or something.....?

Brandon Bridge said...

What a cutie...she must be rollin in the cash.

[BrookeO] said...

OH! I love it. She sure is growing up!

Kristen said...

Did she ask for $100/tooth so she can do to Disneyland like Rhys' best friend/neighbor?

Ruby is adorable! It seems like only yesterday those teeth were first coming in! It's going too fast!