Sunday, May 03, 2009

Oh, and One More Thing

A Sampling From Olive's First Photobooth Session
(and yes, I am getting my hair done this week. thank you for your concern.)



6 comments:

elizabeth said...

you are so sweet together.

Brandon Bridge said...

I want to bite her cheeks.

Leilana Warren said...

She has a tooth? Ellery just finally got her first one. At this rate, she MIGHT have a full set by the times she's 5! :)

[AnnieR] said...

Tooth? Huh? No teeth. Just gums. That'd be freaky.

Leilana Warren said...

lol...I don't know why, but I saw photo booth and my brain translated that to "tooth." Sleep deprived and mommy-crazy....probably. :)

nickel... said...

dear Annie,
I don't mean to alarm you but we are sisters from another mister. i thought you should know that the list of things we have in common keeps increasing. I know elizabeth jex from my old ward (granted we are not childhood friends but i agree that she is really cool), my daughter turns 8 weeks on tuesday, she owns the same sleeper and she has a post on my blog of her first photo booth session too..WEIRD!