Friday, Ruby's awesome kindergarten teacher hosted a "Mother's Day Tea." All the Moms came to the classroom, sat with their child, did some activities, were presented with gifts, were sang to and then we had a little party with refreshments and music. It was really cute.
One of the things I was presented with was an information sheet filled out about me by Ruby.
My mom's name is Annie.
My mom has brown hair and blue eyes.
She is 10 feet tall and weighs 88 pounds.
My mom likes to eat mushrooms.
My mom is happy when I get along with my sister.
My mom's favorite TV show is Chuck.
My mom is smart. She knows all about spin.
If my mom would have one wish come true, it would be to have her birthday every day.
I love my mom because when I had a grey tooth she let me have ice cream with caramel on it and we didn't have to share!
(the "grey tooth" story is for another post...)
So apparently, I am an anorexic brunette giant who likes to trip out on shrooms while watching...Chuck? Interesting...
8 comments:
LOVE the new pic! Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mothers day!
That's great!!
I'm 10 feet tall, my favorite drink is water (did she forget I like a lemon wedge in it?), I don't watch T.V. (did she forget how much Signing Time, Barney and Wiggles I watch?) and I like to bake cinnamon rolls (okay, I've baked them twice in the past 3 years and both times were within the same week).
Paul is 12 feet tall and his hobby is to go to work.
We're so exciting!
My kids out my ACTUAL height/weight stats (which I have been bemoaning lately) on my card. I was a little ticked, and embarrassed that they were announced that way.
that made me laugh out loud. I love kids.
Haha! I love these! I am 16 years old and 14 feet tall. nice. Funny how we all changed so much over the years. ;) I LOVE the pic of your girls on the side bar. Hm. Cute.
This is so funny. Ruby is very perceptive. Can't wait to hear the grey tooth story.
Haha! You have inspired a new post for me...I must post what Sam said in his similar Q&A about moi. So cute. She's a smart little cookie.
Post a Comment