Just don't shower. Problem solved.p.s. remind me not to see you during the next 2.1 weeks.
p.p.s. Actually, I DO want to see you, come over Friday for free stuff at our "free moving sale". I'll put it all outside in case you took my advice.:)
I was going to say what Mandy said. Amen. The pheremones (sp?) are good.
Not to worry. You can have a baby like Mitch if your water breaks in the shower and believe me, you'll know it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Just don't shower. Problem solved.
p.s. remind me not to see you during the next 2.1 weeks.
p.p.s. Actually, I DO want to see you, come over Friday for free stuff at our "free moving sale". I'll put it all outside in case you took my advice.:)
I was going to say what Mandy said. Amen. The pheremones (sp?) are good.
Not to worry. You can have a baby like Mitch if your water breaks in the shower and believe me, you'll know it.
Post a Comment