
2. I wish Jim Croce would have written a sequel to his song "Operator" in which after calling his ex-lady, whose livin' in L.A. with his best old ex-friend Ray, a guy she said she knew well and sometimes hated, he totally shacks up with the operator. How could she resist that finger-picking? And let us not over look that 'stache.
3. I came across this picture the other day. I invite you all to take a look at May and marvel at how fat she was. A big, fat, fatty. I hope Sister Baby is just as chubby. In my mind, there's nothing better than a big, ole fat baby. It's odd because May was a little skinny thing when she was born but plumped up within about 2 weeks. So, if for some reason this kid comes out with chicken legs like May did, I know there's hope for major chub in the near future.
Oh, and see that "crazed-and-on-the-brink-of-insanity" look behind my eyes? This picture was taken in Vegas just like, days, after Ruby got home from the hospital after she was diagnosed with Diabetes. And you see that "young-naive-unhardened-by-the-cruel-cruel-surgical-world" look behind Go's eyes? This picture was also taken just like, days, before we moved to Pennsylvania and his intern year started. Oh man, did June of 2006 bite. The enormous amount of fat on May might have been the only thing holding me together at this point. Obviously there was something definitely wrong in my brain. I mean, look at me. I put my hair in pigtails. Though this is just our little family shown here, the main photo shoot was for the BIG Extended Reynolds Family portrait. The one which will be hanging up in my in-laws dining room for the next decade. Pig tails. PIG. TAILS. Gaaah.
15 comments:
Maybe one day I'll get a chubby baby too! And the pig tails are adorable! No lie.
Funny, shows our difference in exercise perspectives. I was thinking about you this morning and whether or not you were still spinning, hoping you were on Maternity Leave. ;) I hate the gym more than life itself.
I don't hate life, I meant to say "I hate that more than the worst things in life."
That family picture is seriously cute!! You are such a pretty lady.
You are absolutely right, nothing better than a chubby baby! Can't wait to meet the new little girlie!
i am so jealous of your babies' ability to chunk up! you guys are such a darling family.
May had the biggest, squishiest cheeks I have ever seen on a baby.
You are a person who can pull off pigtails in a gorgeous way. Lucky you. And Brandon really does look young and innocent there. Amazing. The other night Rob said, "I feel like I'm 45 on the inside." I bet Brandon feels the same way...
I like the pig tails. And I am just grateful that horrible family picture (the one where I am sleep deprived and about 20lbs overweight--thanks to my 3lb 15 oz baby) has been replaced.
Erica, I know which "horrible" family picture you are referring to. I actually refer to it as the "Back When I Was Cute" picture. Or the "Skeletal Go" picture. But yes, a family photo shortly after post-birth: not cool.
I seriously just died reading that you're still doing spinning class. I can't imagine doing a spinning class. Yet alone a spinning class on the BRINK of delivering a baby. It's a toss up. Either you are my exercise hero. Or you are the craziest person I know.
Tilly was born on Feb 13th, and I thought of you. One more month!
I bet your class is like, "Whew! I'm so glad that pregnant lady is gone so I don't feel like the wimp of all time getting whooped by a 9 month along pregnant lady."
Seriously tho, the last thing I wanted while pregnant was a bike seat up in my business...how did you do that?
I can't wait to see the new baby!!! I keep checking to see if you go a bit early so you don't have to be induced!!!
Ellery is on her way to super chub...you should get a look her thighs!
I can hardly make it up the stairs let alone a spin class! you are AMAZING!
Love the pigtails and the chubs. You grow 'em well!
Post a Comment