What's even more exciting is that Go shaved his facial hair off for the upcoming birth. It's now become a tradition. A new soft baby needs new soft daddy cheeks. I hadn't seen his hairless face since May was born three and a half years ago, so I was pretty excited/mesmerized/weirded out.
I did a little photo shoot with the scarf because I loved it so much.

And also because I love his shaved face so much, I tricked him into a photo shoot as well. I told him he needed to take some pictures with his scarf because if I would have said "Hey, take some pictures of yourself and your freshly-shaven face so I can show you off to my blog readers!", his neck would have compressed into his shoulders like an accordion and he wouldn't have come out of his turtle shell for weeks. He's shy.

11 comments:
lol. You are funny, lady. A little more than a month to go! How about some ginormous prego pics? Unless you posted one recently and I am just way behind on reading your blog....quite possibly the latter. Hmmm...
a scarf is a wonderful thing. a homemade scarf is a bit of divinity.
well done, garlock.
There's the Go I remember!! Hooray! Not that I don't like facial hair, I've been trying to convince Jeff for months that he should go for it and grow a mustache. I mean come on, a cop with a mustache - how much more classic than that can you get? But he won't go for it, he just scrunches up his face and looks at me like I'm nuts. Like it would be that hard, his facial hair grows instantly - much like Homer Simpson's does. He'd have a rockin' stache in just a week!
luvs, aby
So I can't wait 35 days, some odd hours and so many minutes to see what sister baby is going to look like so could you with your high falootin' computer skillz and such, morph yours and Go's faces to see what she'd look like except exchange the parts of Ruby that are Go, for you and part that are you, for Go, or she'll look just like Ruby. So...yah, can you do that? I think it'd be a stellar blog post.
Whoa! That shave took off about 5 years. Paul is currently sporting a full beard- I feel like I'm married to an older man. ;)
Oo it turned out so nice!
was the scarf long enough to wrap around his neck and still twist around your head at the same time? Well, I'm picturing it and you guys look good together...
Aaron did the same (the shave thing, not the cheesy pic for my blog thing). And I think all babies agree that soft Daddy cheek is much nicer than beard burn Daddy cheek. :)
I was thinking of you the other day when a friend called before she came over and she told me, "DO NOT CLEAN YOUR HOUSE BEFORE I COME OVER." And I remembered saying the same thing to you at one point, which was a good learning point for both of us. :)
Ooh, typing stuff can come off snippy, sorry! I like Go's cheesy smile. I'm just saying most people think I'm pretending to have a husband because he does not make an appearance at all on my blog, even if I could trick him, he knows! Probably because the few times I've done it his eyes are closed or he's pulling a face...hmmmm.....
Nice scarf, but I'm mostly struck by the fact that your pics are flipped or something! Aren't your stairs supposed to be on the other side??? Weird!
Aubrey! So observant. Actually, this is the right way. I used to not flip them but now they get flipped automatically. Because it was bugging me!
Post a Comment