I had forgotten about this one. Kristen, an old work buddy from Iowa, who watched me waddle down the common hallway of our across-the-way offices at UIHC with a plate full of grilled cheese sandwiches every day for my entire pregnancy with Ruby, commented with this memory on my last post. I thought it was so good, I am making it Part 2. A Birth Memory? No, but that's ok. A Good Memory? Not really, but a funny memory nonetheless.
Kristen: "Remember when that dude asked you on the UIHC elevator, "One or Two?" and you got kinda pissed at him and then you realized he meant what floor you were going to, not how many babies were residing in your belly.
Thinking of you telling me that story still makes me laugh today....Oh memories....."
5 comments:
You are seriously so uber funny. Love the stories. You just make my day!
Phew - I'm glad you also thought it was funny because after I hit publish, I thought...yikes, what if she's not too happy with me divulging that memory...It could possibly only be funny to me...
You are so funny
Thank you. I laughed.
This sounds all too familiar. I walked around my last trimester of my pregnancy with Tess ready and willing to lay into someone at the slightest chance. I'm pretty sure I have practiced a come back for anything rude, pregnancy related. Don't mess...
Post a Comment