Here is a little video we made for Brandon's brother, Dan who's currently on a mission. He and Ruby have had a special bond from the beginning and he's probably the uncle she knows the most--he came and stayed with us in IA one summer, he was home a lot while we lived at the Reynolds while Go did some rotations in Vegas for a couple of months, he came to visit her in the hospital after she was diagnosed with the big D, he loves loves loves her and she loves him right back just as much. Even though he's gone, she talks about him all the time. He wanted to see the girls on a video, so we made him a little one really quick this morning and I posted it on the Reynolds family blog. I didn't post it on this blog originally because #1, it's pretty boring and I try not to post boring things and #2, I hate the sound of my own voice, especially on tape. But after giving it some thought and swallowing my pride, I decided to post it on this one so you could see my girls in action. Even though they are WAY subdued in this video. Anyway, here they are. I'll post a better video of them some other time. And maybe next time I'll refrain from speaking so I won't have to subject you to the unpleasant sound of my voice.
9 comments:
SO cute! my favorite part was may's dancing. i think our kids have a lot in common personality wise.
May and Fuby are adorable! Man they have changed a lot. I miss you!
I laughed so hard at May's dancing, or should I call it, "Dan-ing". Awesome. Also her foreced smile.
So cute!
May's dancing is so funny, and I love Ruby's singing, I sing that song to my kids.....
I love the BETTER FRIENDS part of that song that ms. FUBY was singing.
SOOOO. Cute!
Your girls are so darling! What a cute video. Don't worry, your voice sounded fine. I can't believe you have two kids.
I can't believe I have 2 kids either!
Oh Annie -- ADORABLE girls. I have to confess that I normally don't watch blog videos (since I'm usually at work), but I had to watch yours and I loved every minute! Your girls are so beautiful. Well, what else do you get when you put two of the most beautiful people on this planet together and they have babies. lol
So I think I'm going to have to learn some songs. I don't know any and what am I going to sing to my kids!
You have the cutest kids. Hope to mee the little rugrats someday! (And maybe see their hot mama, too!)
Post a Comment