those are the cutest dresses i've ever seen! and your pictures turned out WAY better than ours. which is a shame, because we needed a family one for chad's office's website and brochure. anyway, viva polka dots!
Love those dresses! You have amazing style. And in that picture you totally look like Elliott from Scrubs. I think it's so cute how May is looking at Ruby in almost every picture. She must be an adoring little sister.
Annie- It's Sara Gibson (Albert), how are you? I found you through Chad and Katie's blog. You have such a beatiful family! Your little girls are adorable. This whole blog thing is such a great way to keep in touch!
Annie! What a beautiful family you have. I just found out about this site and I have NO idea how to do anything on it. I will have to figur eit out, since so many people are apart of it. You look great! :)
Hi Elliott! Uh, post makeover Elliott. Not the scuzzy first season version - and not the "i'm trying for the whore-ish doctor look" eyeliner phase either.
8 comments:
those are the cutest dresses i've ever seen! and your pictures turned out WAY better than ours. which is a shame, because we needed a family one for chad's office's website and brochure. anyway, viva polka dots!
Cute dresses! Just wait till you see ours. UGHHH! Your pics are way better. Both my kids are bad picture takers.
Love those dresses! You have amazing style. And in that picture you totally look like Elliott from Scrubs. I think it's so cute how May is looking at Ruby in almost every picture. She must be an adoring little sister.
Did you make those?
i'll take may off your hands, seriously. I want her here now.
Annie-
It's Sara Gibson (Albert), how are you? I found you through Chad and Katie's blog. You have such a beatiful family! Your little girls are adorable. This whole blog thing is such a great way to keep in touch!
Annie! What a beautiful family you have. I just found out about this site and I have NO idea how to do anything on it. I will have to figur eit out, since so many people are apart of it. You look great! :)
Hi Elliott! Uh, post makeover Elliott. Not the scuzzy first season version - and not the "i'm trying for the whore-ish doctor look" eyeliner phase either.
Post a Comment