Monday, April 30, 2007

You say it's your birthday. Happy Birthday to you.


Today is Brandon's 29th birthday. For reals. Not like he's really 31 and tells everyone he's 29. He actually turned 29. So a couple of months ago I listed some silly random reasons why I love him but here is my favorite thing about Go: he has more integrity than any one I know and I really mean that. I feel like this attribute is the starter domino that effects all of his other attributes - because of its intensity, it makes him completely honest in every sense of the word. He cannot tell a lie, he is unable to mask his true feelings so you always know where he stands whether you like it or not (which is why I never ask "Do these pants make me look fat?"), he strives to make right choices and does not let anything/anyone persuade him to do otherwise. He's just...solid. I never doubt his motives, I trust him completely and I marvel at his inner strength daily and I love him madly. He has gone through much and has accomplished much in his 29 years and I am one lucky girl to be a part of it. Hap-hap-happy birthday my Go boy.

5 comments:

KatieB said...

happy birthday brandon! now we want to hear all about your trip to new york...

Kasey said...

Well happy birthday to Brandon! My SIL Tiffany and I are making a family birthday list tomorrow. I'll have to add hi, because I didn't know it was his birthday.
How was your trip? I hope you had some for me.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Go B.M.

Julie said...

Happy birthday to Brandon! I'm amused by the post from anonymous. Considering Brandon's GI stuff, would going BM be a great birthday gift?

Kristen said...

Happy belated too.... and who's knocking 31? Anyone? Anyone?? Oh yeah, me...