When retrieving your zip-up-sweater from your gym bag after teaching Spin in front of your 20+ person class, make sure that any piece of clothing that has hooks has not latched itself to the back of the sweater during its time in your gym bag.
Which is worse? A bra hooked to your sweater or your "falsie" falling out during yoga? Note to self: do not attempt to mask your flat-chestedness at the gym.
3 comments:
Which is worse? A bra hooked to your sweater or your "falsie" falling out during yoga?
Note to self: do not attempt to mask your flat-chestedness at the gym.
I just hope it was your nice bra and not like some old ratty one. That would be embarassing :)
OK. I totally needed a good laugh. Thanks! (added bonus that I come to comment and read Alisa's comment and get another GREAT LAUGH!)
Post a Comment