This weekend, we're taking a trip to: Where we will see: at: thanks to: Accompanying us this trip/after will be: We are: We will definitely eat here: and hopefully some decent: I will throw a hissy if I don't go here: Hopefully my children will be: and not:
Yeah, we tried the Costco California rolls. Despite the applaudable effort of including plastic garnishings in the box, I do not recommend. When Diane went to NY I made her bring me back a Tshirt, which is regrettably about 8 sizes too small now. What demand should I make of Annie....??? Oh the dilemma of tormenting those lucky enough to go to NY!
I hope you are having SO MUCH fun! You deserve some time alone with your hubby doing something so fun! And I would love to see The Killers live. Enjoy every minute!
12 comments:
LUCKY!!
Hyvee makes sushi to go now. Too afraid....too afraid....
That sounds like a fun trip!
Yeah, we tried the Costco California rolls. Despite the applaudable effort of including plastic garnishings in the box, I do not recommend.
When Diane went to NY I made her bring me back a Tshirt, which is regrettably about 8 sizes too small now. What demand should I make of Annie....??? Oh the dilemma of tormenting those lucky enough to go to NY!
so jealous! have fun. who's watching the kids?
Have a great time! I wish I could be there too!
jealous. who do you have watching ruby and can they come to wisconsin anytime soon????
Red Sox @ Yankees this weekend and your there! I wish I was there to watch Boston sweep them just like last week.
I hope you are having SO MUCH fun! You deserve some time alone with your hubby doing something so fun! And I would love to see The Killers live. Enjoy every minute!
Oh, and I love the new pic of you kissing little May on your sidebar. Cute!
New York! Have a great time.
SO LUCKY.
I've never been. It is on my list of places to see!
Lucky ducks! Have a great time. Oh, and be sure to wish Go a happy birhtday for us.
Post a Comment