Your yard is so pretty! We are in the process of doing our back yard. After saturday I will post before and after. It will be missing the extended patio and the rock inside the borders, but I hate rock so I'm trying to figure something else out.
Simple and beautiful. I hate working in the yard. Mostly because I'm CLUELESS to what I'm doing. Perhaps when we move the next owners will make my yard look beautiful... and then post about what SLACKERS the previous owners were! (te he he!)
It looks great Annie. Don't you just love PURPLE pansies? Sorry, I had to throw that in there for you. I love the little green bushes on the right-hand side too. You've been busy!
10 comments:
Wow busy girl! Looks great!!! Now I have to attend to my garden....ugh... I mean, Whoo hooo!
Your yard is so pretty! We are in the process of doing our back yard. After saturday I will post before and after. It will be missing the extended patio and the rock inside the borders, but I hate rock so I'm trying to figure something else out.
Great job-it looks awesome!
Wow! You really did a nice job.....although I'll bet you secretly miss the orange extension cord and cinder block!
Simple and beautiful.
I hate working in the yard. Mostly because I'm CLUELESS to what I'm doing. Perhaps when we move the next owners will make my yard look beautiful... and then post about what SLACKERS the previous owners were! (te he he!)
It looks great Annie. Don't you just love PURPLE pansies? Sorry, I had to throw that in there for you. I love the little green bushes on the right-hand side too. You've been busy!
cute yard... you make me wish i had a garden and a green thumb.
Now all you need is a rusty washing machine on your porch. So much potential...
Beautiful! And to think I was pretty proud of myself for spraying Roundup on a few weeds today!
i'm so proud of you. it looks great. that's a lot of work.
Post a Comment