Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Delightful Twos

This is part of a DVD I made my family about 2 years ago. Now when Ruby watches it, this is her favorite part. Why? Because being naughty is fun!

9 comments:

Julie said...

How comforting to know it's not just Grace :) Well, at least Ruby was saying please. She's a cutie anyway.

Audra Bollard said...

Determined little girl. Hmmmm . . . wonder where that comes from :) Cute, cute!

[alisar] said...

Wow! I can't miss your brother since I've never even met him, but now I miss our Rubs. How many more days until Thanksgiving??

Kristen said...

Wow - if Ruby was a little taller, scrawnier, blonder with shorter hair and less nice, that video would be Rhys......I heard the threes are worse?? Can it be possible? At least she didn't headbutt the camera or bite your arm....welcome to my world!

I loved the high pitched "Peeeeeeeeeeze!!!"

Melissa said...

I couldn't see the video for some reason, is it still working?

Melissa said...

Okay, never mind, that's so cute, and reminds me of someone I know.

Annie said...

Melissa, I hope you are talking about Natalie and not me! I have been known to throw some nasty hissies in my day... :)

Kasey said...

Took me a while to get this to play, but that's funny!!!! I'm so glad to know my Kylee has the normal amount of 2 year old sassiness! Oh how boys and girls are differant!

Leilana Warren said...

Hilarious. :)