Monday, April 23, 2007

Betcha you don't have these babies...

This is in reply to my brother's post this morning.

Mom put me through the agony first. Maybe even two years in a row.


Don't be fooled by the rocks that we got.


This season's must haves.


No toys. Just boxes.


Hugh Hefners in the making. Thanks Saint Nick!


I have a pretty good idea of what I'm trying to say in this picture.

6 comments:

bethany said...

Picture #3-I swear I have that EXACT outfit-sunglasses and everything. Maybe your mom donated it to Goodwill and mine picked it up.

Annie said...

We were living in Houston at the time...hm...

Kasey said...

I had the same bangs!! Awesome! Your dad looks a little like someone I know......He's HOT!

Audra Bollard said...

my favorite is the boxes pictures!

oh, and I have to share this find with someone who will appreciate it--Target put the Gilmore seasons on sale for $22 this week! whoopee!

Emily said...

I also had those same bangs. As did Tom. Except his were bigger...it's something I like to remind him of every once in a while.

Sara said...

Annie Dear, I laughed until I cried with the Sotutu picture.
Fabulous.
(I bet you didnt know I was reading your blog!)