Friday, May 14, 2010

You Had Me at Vespa

Don't worry, Mom. Your Friday picture is coming.

But first!

Watch soon for items like this one in the shop:
My illustrations, ready to be emailed to you in high resolution digital format,
for to you print and use as you wish!
Yowzas.
and this little image also fits into the alphabet series that I plan on plugging along with.
Collect all 26!
Ha!

7 comments:

ericareynolds said...

Sometimes I feel that is unfair that you are so talented, but then I remember how much I like you and I'm okay with it!

bethany said...

I'm personally requesting that you finish up the whole alphabet (and quick!) I want one of each letter....

Also, you may want to list the V is for Vespa print separately, just in case people are looking specifically for alphabet prints (hope that didn't sound bossy or bratty, just a suggestion).

bethany said...

Question: since we're friends and all, am I allowed to place a special request. can one of the letters be a type of dinosaur? It doesn't have to be D is for Dinosaur if you don't want, instead you could do P is for Parasaurolophus or something.

If the dinosaur is too boring, you could always add a kid to its back riding it, kind of like the giraffe?

I would buy one of those in an instant and blow it up as a print for Jak's new room.... Just a thought :)

yomama said...

So cute!!
And I also love decorating with the alphabet. Not that I ever did, but I thought about it alot and talked about it some.

[AnnieR] said...

Beth-
Yah, I was going to list the V is for Vespa. I just hadn't got around to it. And yes. Because we're friends, I'll do a dinosaur one. Just for youasaurus.

bethany said...

Hooray-I'm so lucky!!

I also have a couple of dinosaur obsessed customers that I'll send your way once you make it.

Wendy said...

perfection. I have nothing else to add.