Oo, I'd love to see that button collection. Darling girlies.
Ok, so cute. I do miss having school hallways like that, California is so weird with it's open campuses and entering the classroom from outside. Bugs.
Wow - that gesture and expression of Ruby with Olive. Speaks volumes!!! So darling - all of them.
How sweet is that? Bringing your sister's for show-and-tell? Your girl's are so cute Annie!
Someone, who's name is the same as this month, is evaporating excitment at being a show and tell item.So cute.
I miss my PA Peonies! Like, really, really miss them. I planted two here, and its just not the same... And Hydrangeas won't live here either! Enjoy your flowers!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oo, I'd love to see that button collection. Darling girlies.
Ok, so cute. I do miss having school hallways like that, California is so weird with it's open campuses and entering the classroom from outside. Bugs.
Wow - that gesture and expression of Ruby with Olive. Speaks volumes!!! So darling - all of them.
How sweet is that? Bringing your sister's for show-and-tell? Your girl's are so cute Annie!
Someone, who's name is the same as this month, is evaporating excitment at being a show and tell item.
So cute.
I miss my PA Peonies! Like, really, really miss them. I planted two here, and its just not the same... And Hydrangeas won't live here either! Enjoy your flowers!
Post a Comment