It's been awhile since my last Choose Your Own Adventure post. Shall we?
You are at the science museum as a chaperone with your daughter's first grade class. Your daughter's substitute teacher who is a tall, young, good looking man walks over to you and your group of students you're tending to. He starts to speak to you, something business-related, pertaining to a change in the time line of the field trip. While he speaks, he absent-mindedly reaches down to an exhibit you happen to be standing next to but have yet to explore. Hanging from a white box is a grapefruit sized sack filled with rice. He takes the sack in his hand and starts to squeeze it and shmooshes it around with his fingers. Interrupting him, your daughter points to the sack he is handling and asks loudly "Mom, what's that?" Both you and the substitute teacher look up at the sign and read aloud at the exact same time: "SELF BREAST EXAMINATION EXHIBIT." Your daughter then points to the sack that is now hanging lifeless in the man's hand and says "When Mr. ____ is done, can I have a turn?"
Choose your own adventure. Do you:
a. Bite your lip and stifle laughter.
b. Say something wildly inappropriate like "It's ok. Her Dad's a plastic surgeon. We're all about the boobies at our house."
c. Once the guy drops the fake breast, you reach over and give it a squeeze.
d. An awkward and weird mixture of a, b and c.
5 comments:
Okay, laughing out loud, but still needing that Friday picture...hopefully not of this scene. I realize it's still early in the day and an appropriate Friday pic is probably in the hopper.
please say D
or....
DD?
Oh. now I'm dying to know the answer!
ha ha, I like the Double D comment
I love choose your own adventures. And your commenters-DD?!? You're killing me...
Post a Comment