Due to the Reynolds Girls Stuff Banishment of 2010, Ruby and May have found other ways to spend their time, such as:
Playing a game I don't understand with the refrigerator magnets which involves a list as long as the river Nile of strict rules that absolutely must be solemnly adhered to.
Pretending Olive is their puppy, which Olive hates.
Teaching each other yoga, with very unique positions that are presented in iambic pentameter:
"Now you kneel on your mat.
Be sure your back is nice and flat.
This is the mountain hog pose
Now stand up and touch your toes."
2 comments:
We used to pretend my youngest sister was some kind of animal called a "plumpkin". We tied my dad's belt around her waist to use as a leash and put a diaper on her head as a hat (unused, of course). I'm pretty sure this is why we were never close until after I graduated from college.
Love it...all of it.
Post a Comment