Tuesday, May 25, 2010

GAH.

Just for kicks and giggles, I decided to see what a countdown would look like set for the end of Go's residency.

I wouldn't recommend any of my resident friends doing this, especially if you are on a strict diet for it made me want to drown my sorrows in a piping hot pan of brownies.

The countdown looked something like this:
767
days
18,424
hours
1,105,471
minutes
66,328,309
seconds

Well, that was depressing.

5 comments:

Lucy said...

Yeah, don't look at it that way. I don't know how to look at it, but definitely not that way. Gah!

camie said...

At least you didn't try that 8 years ago.

Hansen Family said...

I think someone told me we have about 150-160 sundays left here.

S.A.R. said...

But just think, it used to be thousands and THOUSANDS of days. You broke 1,000. It will seem like 5 minutes till residency is over.

Jessie Riley said...

IF I WERE MEAN... and I am SOMETIMES... I MIGHT giggle... and think about how much time I have left... but I won't, because THAT would be mean!

I love your blog!
Please don't HATE me...
I promise it MIGHT go by QUICKLY!