oh my gosh
She is soooooo funny! I can just see her. And her hair has grown - I swear it has. She is too funny.I'm so grateful for Friday pics.
Oh, sorry - Friday photos. Has a much better ring to it.
I just love how you think you can get away with posting a picture of Ruby and claim it is Olive.
she's going to get away with murder
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh my gosh
She is soooooo funny! I can just see her. And her hair has grown - I swear it has. She is too funny.
I'm so grateful for Friday pics.
Oh, sorry - Friday photos. Has a much better ring to it.
I just love how you think you can get away with posting a picture of Ruby and claim it is Olive.
she's going to get away with murder
Post a Comment