She's very into whisper-growling lately.
It's extremely contagious.
Not only is it hard not to whisper-growl back to her,
but it's hard not to whisper-growl in every day conversation with adults.
I find myself whisper-growling all the time now.
Go ahead. Try it.
Her favorite word to whisper-growl is "Da-da."
Say it soft and growly: Da-Da.
Feels good doesn't it?
You didn't know it but I just whisper growled that sentence while I typed it.
And that one.
And that one, too.
It's extremely contagious.
Not only is it hard not to whisper-growl back to her,
but it's hard not to whisper-growl in every day conversation with adults.
I find myself whisper-growling all the time now.
Go ahead. Try it.
Her favorite word to whisper-growl is "Da-da."
Say it soft and growly: Da-Da.
Feels good doesn't it?
You didn't know it but I just whisper growled that sentence while I typed it.
And that one.
And that one, too.




9 comments:
Those eyes! Those lips!
Man...especially missing her and her sisters today - and that was before I even saw the pictures.
Mmmmmm....
I just did a comparison between week 4 and week 35 and just...just...I don't know. It was cool and sad and sweet. She's absolutely dreamy.
I haven't seen Ruby in a while -- what's she lookin like these days?
Annie, these are beautiful!
Every week I say to myself, she could not be more beautiful. And then Friday comes !
Seriously. You could win contests with that beauty.
I give Meredith two thumbs up. Send more Ruby...(and May but she has had a little camera time lately).
Perhaps she is actually Batman's child. Watch out, the Dark Knight may return one, umm, night, to claim her.
luvs, aby
Oh My GOODNESS!!!! She is soooooooo beautiful! and so big now!!
so yummy. i love how her eyes are bright but not fluorescent--you know those photoshop tricks i'm talking about. beautiful, annie.
Post a Comment