Cut a hole in the box! Just kidding. Bad Annie, bad.
Delicious Butterscotch Chocolate Chip cookies were made. Delicious Butterscotch Chocolate Chip cookies were delivered to my extremely nice neighbor, along with an explanation and apology for the next 3 to 5 nights.
Wish me luck.
Thanks for all the advice, friends. I will come back to report on how Operation Sleep goes.
7 comments:
Good Luck!
It'll be hard at first, but I promise it WILL get better after a couple of nights!! Storey cried for 45 minutes the first night-it was awful. But the third night in, not a peep. It was worth it!!
i'm done with my blog, but not with yours. just wanted to wish you luck, though you probably won't need it because you're just good like that and so is baby o.
Next step....we'll leave that step for JT.
Good luck! It would have been my advice as well, had I looked at your blog earlier today. Her rolls are sufficient for at least 3 nights to get her by!!
Good luck. Sleep training is never easy, but always worth it.
ok annie- i know you are probably freaked out about my stalking your blog. but i just couldn't resist giving my two bits.
ditto on beth-and i have to share my succesful mantra. when baby is crying her eyes out, repeat this: "my baby is so smart. she is so smart. she is so smart. she knows if she cries this long, and this hard, i will come get her. what a smart baby."
best of luck.
This is why I love you. (The first line) And we too have done this TWICE. Not fun and probably les effective with me turning on the baby monitor in hopes that the screaming will stop if they know I can hear them...
Post a Comment