Awesome!! Olive is chubbing up - I noticed her face was a little fuller last week - what a beauty and every week that hair is ever so slightly longer. Darling of the other two as well- nice that they had input on the shoot. Ruby's skin...I hope it never changes!!
The one of Ruby. Oh oh OH! Love it. LOVE it. And loved the ones of CarrieBarrieBugBug as well. And you know how I feel about that baby. I love that you do this for your mom May. She deserves it.
3 comments:
Awesome!! Olive is chubbing up - I noticed her face was a little fuller last week - what a beauty and every week that hair is ever so slightly longer.
Darling of the other two as well- nice that they had input on the shoot. Ruby's skin...I hope it never changes!!
The one of Ruby. Oh oh OH! Love it. LOVE it. And loved the ones of CarrieBarrieBugBug as well. And you know how I feel about that baby. I love that you do this for your mom May. She deserves it.
some of the most beautiful girls. I love the personality they show in your pictures.
Post a Comment