The perfect thing to come home to!!
You are a FANTASTIC photographer. Jonathan and I were going through your photography blog admiring last night. These are adorable.
I hope you are going to frame that second one of Ruby and May. It is fantastic!! Wish my kids liked each other in pictures....
Such cute girls! Love the polka dots/buttons. Olive is not a naranja(fruit). She is anaranjado(color). What a peach!
I think I just nibbled my computer screen--those cheeks! I wish I were there to squish Olive. The girls are adorable and we miss you guys!
y donde esta el sanitario?
es en la biblioteca.
So cute.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The perfect thing to come home to!!
You are a FANTASTIC photographer. Jonathan and I were going through your photography blog admiring last night. These are adorable.
I hope you are going to frame that second one of Ruby and May. It is fantastic!! Wish my kids liked each other in pictures....
Such cute girls! Love the polka dots/buttons. Olive is not a naranja(fruit). She is anaranjado(color). What a peach!
I think I just nibbled my computer screen--those cheeks! I wish I were there to squish Olive. The girls are adorable and we miss you guys!
y donde esta el sanitario?
es en la biblioteca.
So cute.
Post a Comment