okay hands down, CUTEST CHILDREN EVER . I'm also thinking of the may story from this morning..thank you for bringing laughter to the serious lab of the JFSB..
Okay you are in so much trouble!! That is so mean! I was tra-la-la-ing away as I scrolled down thinking it was so worth the wait. Please tell me you picked her up and soothed her as soon as you snapped that picture. And I had just encouraged your Grandpa Ole to see pics of her on the blog!!!
5 comments:
The crying picture is my favorite. That is exactly how I feel about laundry as well.
okay hands down, CUTEST CHILDREN EVER . I'm also thinking of the may story from this morning..thank you for bringing laughter to the serious lab of the JFSB..
She is AMAZING.
Do you have natural lighting that wonderful in your house? Or what program do you use? Or, are you just a camera whiz?!
Okay you are in so much trouble!! That is so mean!
I was tra-la-la-ing away as I scrolled down thinking it was so worth the wait.
Please tell me you picked her up and soothed her as soon as you snapped that picture.
And I had just encouraged your Grandpa Ole to see pics of her on the blog!!!
She is so DARLING. I love her big blue eyes and that fuzzy head of hair. Your pictures are so pretty and clear.
Post a Comment