Monday, November 09, 2009

"Embarassed" Just Doesn't Quite Cut It

How do you put into words the feeling that comes over you when you
discover you've been walking around the gymnastics waiting area with
your Henley-style shirt unknowingly unbuttoned all the way, talking to
the director, chatting with other parents, and playing peek-a-boo with
their babies? Peek-a-boo indeed.

Sent from my iPhone

8 comments:

bethany said...

Oh wow.

That's all I've got.

Paul said...

excellent!

Paul said...

ok. no. Alisha wrote that comment under my name. Ha ha... not funny. The comment, not the post. Well actually both. I mean, nevermind.

Dehner Family said...

They obviously enjoyed the show or they would have asked you to button up.

camie said...

There might be a few more spectators at gymnastics next week.

yomama said...

What, no picture?

colleen said...

Ok, now that most are done reading this post, Pauls comment was so so funny. Wish he hadn't burst that bubble.

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Still nursing I take it?