Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tidbits from Irvine

Poor Go, home all alone. Here is what you missed today:

The girls running around in the sprinklers this morning and having a blasty blast.
This was one of the few times May wasn't using the sprinkler as a bidet.
Olive offering her foot to Papa's scratchy face.
This was always followed by copious amounts of belly laughs.
By both of them.

I found this gem in my dad's office today.
I laughed for like 10 minutes.

Me.





7 comments:

Kasey said...

Dad? Is that you? Seriously. I had to do a double take. Then I remembered my dad doesn't golf.

Jennifer said...

Two things:
First, you are spicy hotness.
Second, I rarely do this, I mean sometimes there will be a little audible giggle, but I laughed hard out loud when I saw that picture of your dad. Truly priceless.

Meredith said...

Your hair is awesome.

And I think the next time I'm having a bad day the cure will by Tom + Golf Swing.

KatieB said...

i think i'm going to have get one of those golf pictures of chad. it's only right. and your hair looks so great! i'm jealous!

Beth said...

Love the picture of Uncle Tom. I am sure that my own father has a special treasure like that floating around somewhere.

john said...

You and that mirror.

Wendy said...

I have the same grey shirt. Love it!