Olive went to the doctor's yesterday. She weighs almost 14 pounds and is in the 95% for height. What a big girl.
This picture was from like 2 weeks ago but how funny is this hat? She doesn't quite fit into it yet.

Who wouldn't want to sit next to this bunch on an airplane, I ask you?
Just two more weeks!



She has started giving kisses--big, open mouthed slobbery ones. This isn't quite it but almost.

And I don't know what it is about the turkey baster but my kids love it.



8 comments:
man, those are cute girls, and I LOOOOOVE the open mouth baby kisses. The - best.
Love seeing that dimple in the 3rd photo. And speaking of dimples, that last shot is the cutest almost 29 year old I've ever seen.
Would love dibbsing the seat on the plane.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope it is a super duper mondo mega easy, fun, celebratory day! Cheers to you!
She's got that confused alien look working for her.
I cannot say enough how cute those kids are and how YOUNG their momma looks! :)
Fun pics. Can I just say my kids LOVE our turkey baster too ! What is it with that thing?
She looks like a dolly. I love the chubs!
i love photobooth!
Post a Comment