Someday soon I hope to learn how to make Olive smile without dancing around like an idiot and therefore will produce a non-shakey smiley picture of my baby.
Do I say Oh my gosh every week? How could she be any cuter? Totally worth the wait (and not meaning to be demanding, but leaving the house now and really wanted to see her before I left).
What a precious baby. Love the leg warmers ... and I can really start to see her getting her own features (less and less of the new-baby-look and more of the garlock/reynolds baby look).
6 comments:
Do I say Oh my gosh every week?
How could she be any cuter? Totally worth the wait (and not meaning to be demanding, but leaving the house now and really wanted to see her before I left).
Ooooh I want to squeeze her in those little baby leggings.
What a precious baby. Love the leg warmers ... and I can really start to see her getting her own features (less and less of the new-baby-look and more of the garlock/reynolds baby look).
daily@tips.idealbite.com
hay annie-becca linked me to this site and its pretty great. kinda thought you would like it as well. its crafty and ecofriendly not a diet site:)
love olive-cant wait to meet her in august
I really hope baby boys are as darling and fun!
She has the coolest and cutest expressions, and absolutely beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment