Monday, July 20, 2009

Gah!

I have SO MUCH to do before I leave, it's crazy.

I have nothing else to say. I'll just leave you with the picture I showed Ruby when she asked what type of dog we'll have someday.

Aw. Right now this Boxer puppy is reminding me of Olive. Why do baby animals always remind me of my own babies? This only happens when I have an child under the age of one. Does this happen to anyone else? Weird.

2 comments:

Aby Runyan said...

YES. I always see animals that remind me of my kids - even over the age of one!
When Rome was a baby he looked EXACTLY like Curious George in the newer animated movie. It was like they saw Rome and then drew George.
I'm always seeing little animals at the zoo or on tv and saying, OHH that looks just like Sable!

luvs, aby

PS - Have a great trip! I'm panicking too with all I have to do to leave on Wednesday for a week in a half in Utah.

yomama said...

Why in the world would you get a boxer when English Bulldogs exist?