Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hallelujah!

This is my new head. Shaggy! It always takes me awhile to get used
to a new cut but that doesn't mean I don't love it--i totally do. I'm
particularly excited about the low maintenance factor. This has been
flat ironed the heck out of which Natalie is oh so good at but she
also gave me some tips on how to style it messy, which I'm really
looking forward to. Natalie, you are a doll, a peach, a smarty
pants, a Twilight fanatic and I forgive you for that, and the best
stylist and buddy a girl could hope for. After being in such a
transiant position and being surrounded by other transiants, I've
realized more and more how seldom I find people who truly get me. But
you do. You always have and I love that you still do after all these
years. I wish you were my next door neighbor. Even though PA would
seriously drive you insane, I don't even care, I'm selfish like that.

11 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE it! I want short hair! Too bad it would be a poof ball if I did. How fun!

Kristen said...

Oh SNAP! I love it!!!! You're waaaaay too cute for PA. ;)

And I'm really happy you don't hold Twilight against your friends......tee hee!

Kristen said...

PS - can you put a pic up of the back? the hair geek in me wants to see the length and shag factor. I know, I ask a lot.

I actually cut my mom's hair when I was visiting last weekend. She said it was the best haircut she's had in almost 10 years. Hilarious. Even my picky Dad was impressed!

Dehner Family said...

You look hot!

Katie May said...

Here I am admitting to my stalking again, but I couldn't resist "coming out" to tell you I LOVE that cut!! Isn't leaving PA like going to another world sometimes?? Enjoy your trip!

KatieB said...

it looks great!

S. Gibson said...

That is a great haircut! You look so so so cute! I may have to get her number from you when we move back home...

Kasey said...

Super cute cut...as always.

Side note here, did you purchase my boyfriends T in gray at the local Target? Me too. I bought blue and white. Gotta love Target and the cute little pocket above the boob.

Brandon Bridge said...

Annie this is your look. It's perfect!

Meredith said...

you know, any blogger has to leave n dulaney's salon with those very same thoughts. she's such a dream. YOU are also a dream. i loved visiting with you yesterday; i love your hair, i love your soft, squishy baby, i love that you're sort of related to me now, and i love that thanks to blogging and email and iphones and facebook, you don't feel as far away anymore.

[S Rizzle] said...

it is cute, love it!