I'm behind in my comments. First of all, Happy Birthday. I remember the bless-ed event. For the Schneebs to have a Coo all theses years has been what every daughter needs.Second, has it really been 4 months? Is she really eating food? Have you nicnamed her Tombelina yet? Oh, she's a cutie pie! Happy Birthday to you both!
Alot later after we talked (and I got to hear her What About Bob imitations), it dawned on me that we hadn't discussed if you'd pictorially documented the event. SO glad that you did - quite the big step and can't wait to be the feeder!
What? It's been four months!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm behind in my comments.
First of all, Happy Birthday. I remember the bless-ed event. For the Schneebs to have a Coo all theses years has been what every daughter needs.
Second, has it really been 4 months? Is she really eating food? Have you nicnamed her Tombelina yet? Oh, she's a cutie pie!
Happy Birthday to you both!
Alot later after we talked (and I got to hear her What About Bob imitations), it dawned on me that we hadn't discussed if you'd pictorially documented the event. SO glad that you did - quite the big step and can't wait to be the feeder!
What? It's been four months!!!
Post a Comment