I love the new do! However, the only thing I could pay attention to in the photo is that you seem to be taking the pic from a ladies' restroom! Classic!
You ARE the boss of yourself. Dean was just asking me today who the boss was (cause I say that often, "yYou're not the boss of me!") of the Holy Ghost. I died laughing and puzzled as to how to answer it. LOVE the cut!
Remember when people used to get us confused or think we were sisters? I have a feeling that would happen again....even though you are pregnant and I am not they would still confuse us.
Cousin - I don't know if it looks good. I am never good in these situations. Even if I did say it looked good, I have no credibility since I have a buzz. It helps accentuate my receding hairline. Will you email us your address so we can mail you a cheesy Christmas card? amdehner@aol.com
The cut is very nice, but even better is the fresh application of blonde that has been applied to your lovely tresses. It accentuates your belly nicely.
WOW! HOT MAMA! I always do something with my hair when pregnant. I find it's the only thing I have control with during pregnancy,; even if it falls out by the handfuls two weeks after giving birth. Looks great!
That rule only applies to people whose neck swells to the point that they have no neck (I have pictures to document that this can happen). And your neck is obviously still intact in that picture, so chop away! I love it and I love that bump!
30 comments:
This looks nothing like your haircut. really. It's several inches longer. I swear.
And you rock your hair like no one else little lady.
looks great!
I love the new do! However, the only thing I could pay attention to in the photo is that you seem to be taking the pic from a ladies' restroom! Classic!
I took this in the bathroom at Ruby's elementary school!
I love it!
I LOVE IT! you look so... SASSY!
You ARE the boss of yourself.
Dean was just asking me today who the boss was (cause I say that often, "yYou're not the boss of me!") of the Holy Ghost. I died laughing and puzzled as to how to answer it.
LOVE the cut!
So cute!! You look great!
Remember when people used to get us confused or think we were sisters? I have a feeling that would happen again....even though you are pregnant and I am not they would still confuse us.
Maybe I should exercise more.
Very cute. You have the best hair. Love the growing belly!
I totally love it. And by the way, you look super cute preggo. :)
love it!
you KNOW it's a good thing that THEY are not the boss of you, because that head of hair is hot.
how was thanksgiving?
how much is the baby kicking?
i agree with you on the "pregnancy name" post.
maybe i should just email you. this comment is turning into an email.
Very cute! Your hair and baby belly!
Love it and the bump!!!!!!
Cousin - I don't know if it looks good. I am never good in these situations. Even if I did say it looked good, I have no credibility since I have a buzz. It helps accentuate my receding hairline.
Will you email us your address so we can mail you a cheesy Christmas card? amdehner@aol.com
The cut is very nice, but even better is the fresh application of blonde that has been applied to your lovely tresses. It accentuates your belly nicely.
What a hot little mama! It looks awesome, I love it!
Very cute!!!
You're hot!!!
that's hot.
SEXY!!!
Love it! I would copy you . . . but triangular hair never was a good look for me. You look so great!
WOW! HOT MAMA! I always do something with my hair when pregnant. I find it's the only thing I have control with during pregnancy,; even if it falls out by the handfuls two weeks after giving birth.
Looks great!
That rule only applies to people whose neck swells to the point that they have no neck (I have pictures to document that this can happen). And your neck is obviously still intact in that picture, so chop away! I love it and I love that bump!
Love the hair....and really love the bag, and your baby bump...and the bag...
Did I mention that when I chopped my hair off Brandon didn't talk to me for two days! Serious.
you are one hot lookin' pregnant lady.
and the public bathroom is a perfect background.
Love it! You are just gorgeous all the way around. Something about the hair, the sass, the restroom--- it's all very Sidney Bristow.
Post a Comment