Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fun Activity Idea To Do Instead of Sleeping at Night #5 and #6

#5. See what you'd look like if you wore the fanciest hijab in the mosque!

#6. Look up "insomnia" on wikipedia and diagnose yourself.
After thorough research, you deduce you have both:
Acute insomnia, which is the inability to consistently sleep well for a period
of between three weeks to six months
and
Middle-of-the-Night-Insomnia, which is characterized by difficulty returning to sleep
after awakening in the middle of the night, also referred to as nocturnal awakenings.

After reading a long list of causes that don't exactly ring true to you,
you find one line that finally fits the bill:
"An overactive mind may also be a cause."
You knew it. You are a genius with an overactive mind.

10 comments:

Kasey said...

I may be too. That is why I'm awake right now. Garlocks are super smart!

MOMMACITA said...

Whilst enjoying your next trip to Walmart, get yourself a space heater, because I'm positive there are those out there who would appreciate a swim suit edition to the going to the mosque series that is embedded in your can't sleep series.

It would be your first series within a series. And that makes you better than any blogger out there. So clever! So fun! So Sexy! You'll want HER life.

MOMMACITA said...

Think of the cleavage ops.

MOMMACITA said...

Whilst enjoying your next trip to Walmart, get yourself a space heater, because I'm positive there are those out there who would appreciate a swim suit edition to the going to the mosque series that is embedded in your can't sleep series.

It would be your first series within a series. And that makes you better than any blogger out there. So clever! So fun! So Sexy! You'll want HER life.

MOMMACITA said...

I did not mean to leave that message twice. I'm not that in love with this message.

Blogspot did it. I don't have a clue why and I'm sorry.

Brandon Bridge said...

You poor dear. Does this happen usually: A. during the winter B. When you're pregnant C. Or just whenever?

[AnnieR] said...

A.

csotutu said...

One of my neighbors has that same hajib!

Meredith said...

After careful consideration of the fact that it's 4am and I've been awake for an hour, I've concluded I'm one of these too: Middle-of-the-Night-Insomnia, which is characterized by difficulty returning to sleep
after awakening in the middle of the night, also referred to as nocturnal awakenings.

BUT you're in THE VINE TODAY!!! Call me, I'm yours!!!

bethany said...

I like to self diagnose using Google and webmd as well. Usually scares the crap out of me, but makes for interesting conversation with Zak.

Me: I think I'm on the brink of a heart attack?
Zak: no you're not.
Me: Maybe I am dyslexic-I can't tell my right from my left.
Zak: No you don't.
Me: I definitely have OCD-that's why I love my label maker so much
Zak: I don't think so.

There are so many things I have symptoms of!!