1. How long does it take to get from PA to Atlanta?
a. 1.5 hours
b. 0.5 hour
c. 2 hours
d. 1 hour
2. How long does it take to get from Atlanta to Orange County?
a. 4 hours
b. 3.5 hours
c. 4.5 hours
d. 5 hours
How exhausted will you be after traveling by yourself with two children and a 6 month old fetus?
a. not that exhausted
b. slightly exhausted
c. medium exhausted
d. extremely exhausted
If you answered:
1. (c)
2. (d)
3. (d)
give yourself a high five! If you answered a, b, or c for question 3, then obviously you've never travelled by yourself for 12 hours with two children and a 6 month old fetus.
4 comments:
this almost makes me not want to go home in a few weeks, so make sure to post about how awesome it is to be there and how it's totally making up for the tiring day(s) of travel.
One child was hard enough flying from D.C. two summers ago, and then Texas last summer...I can't imagine three! You are a super rock star!
Good luck. You are a brave a daring woman.
And I thought traveling with one baby was hard. I now know I cannot complain. I'm so glad I got to see you in Irvine! It's about time. You look so cute pregnant. Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment