As of this afternoon, Ruby's new list of things she wants to be when she grows up is as follows:1. Doctor
2. Cheerleader
3. Cow girl
4. "Fire girl"
When I asked May if she wanted to be a Fire Girl too, she said "No. A Fire Princess." From the impression I get, May's list would look something like this:
1. Fire Princess
2. Professional Pancake Eater - She eats more pancakes than I do...and that's a lot of pancakes
3. Lyrcial Dancer - If you've watched the video, I don't need to explain this one
4. Potty Training Consultant -She basically potty trained herself in about 2 days awhile ago
5. Wal-Mart greeter - She loves to say hi to people. Plus, I figure she'll go through a rebellious period at some point in her life. What better way to make Mom's hair stand on end?
We took a visit with several other Joyschool groups to the Hershey Fire Station today. Ruby was pretty excited:

...and scared.


But when it comes to fire, that's probably a good thing.
5 comments:
DO YOU DO JOYSCHOOL??? I have tried and tried here, no one. I have the stuff to do home school joyschool...but I started a reading program first instead. Why oh why can't you be here to do joyschool. People here must not have joy. With the 8 month winter, I really can't blame them.
Boooo - I can't see some of the pictures???
I'm lodging the same complaint as Kristen.
i was terrified for years of my house burning down after visiting a fire station as a kid. they showed a terrifying video of a kid's house catching fire and the family having to escape. not cool.
So cute. I'm loving their lists of what they want to be. It is too cute.
Post a Comment