In my defense of this being a totally inappropriate post, it's the first day of spring. Love is in the air.
This is kind of in chronological order, sort of. Some of these guys have dropped off my Innocent Crush Radar, others are still going strong, well...as strong an Innocent Crush Held By a Happily Married Woman can be.
Ok Annie I have had some of the similar crushes. The Jackson oh I remember the glove and his micrphone and I would sing. But definitly Johnny Depp still is my crush:)
Is it just me, or do Michael Vartan and Milo Ventimiglia have more in common than just their initials? The head shapes are similar and the mouths are almost identical. Half brothers at least.
Aren't you a little young to have Michael Jackson on that list? Oy vey! But listen, honey, you better keep your vienna sausages off of Michael Vartan and Johnny Depp. They are spoken for!
Tom Cruise and Michael Jackson I never knew about. The rest are loves we'd fight over if we were all in a BYU ward together. I'd always bake the most deLICious brownies, cookies, pancakes, creme brulee, salmon...I'd grow increasingly gourmet. You would unfortunately have a rocky start by putting salt in the frosting, but eventually you would beat me out with your endearing sarcasm and the beach mural you'd finger paint on their wall. Or am I throwing in some Colony memories? Ok it's Friday and I am SO BORED at work. Can you tell? Come and visit me.
Annie, you have a MIND BLOWING memory in that you can not only remember all those crushes, but can also remember the order they came in. I am seriously lucky if I can remember what I ate for dinner the night before. I'm not kidding. luvs, aby
12 comments:
Love it! haha
OMG. I can't believe you have Chris O'Donnell on here. He was my first biggest crush...no wait, that was Cory Haim. He was my second!
Ok Annie I have had some of the similar crushes. The Jackson oh I remember the glove and his micrphone and I would sing. But definitly Johnny Depp still is my crush:)
Is it just me, or do Michael Vartan and Milo Ventimiglia have more in common than just their initials?
The head shapes are similar and the mouths are almost identical.
Half brothers at least.
Aren't you a little young to have Michael Jackson on that list? Oy vey! But listen, honey, you better keep your vienna sausages off of Michael Vartan and Johnny Depp. They are spoken for!
For just a wee second there I thought Christian Bale was John Stamos. Thought you went full house on me.
...and I was laughing pretty hard.
"Thought you went Full House on me" from Mamacita nearly shot water out of my nose...
What a great list, I could post the same one on my blog (tho Donald Duck never did much for me...)
Tom Cruise and Michael Jackson I never knew about. The rest are loves we'd fight over if we were all in a BYU ward together. I'd always bake the most deLICious brownies, cookies, pancakes, creme brulee, salmon...I'd grow increasingly gourmet. You would unfortunately have a rocky start by putting salt in the frosting, but eventually you would beat me out with your endearing sarcasm and the beach mural you'd finger paint on their wall. Or am I throwing in some Colony memories? Ok it's Friday and I am SO BORED at work. Can you tell? Come and visit me.
Annie,
you have a MIND BLOWING memory in that you can not only remember all those crushes, but can also remember the order they came in.
I am seriously lucky if I can remember what I ate for dinner the night before. I'm not kidding.
luvs, aby
Some much beauty in one little blog post. It's a bit overwhelming.
Hello Christian Bale! Loving all the others as well, but my all time favorite.
Post a Comment