Warning: Only watch this video if you really, really miss these girls. Because it is four full minutes of them dancing and only those who really, really miss them will be able to stand watching and listening to annoying kid music the entire four minutes. As tempting as it will be to mute your speakers to block said annoying kid music, if you do, you will not be able to hear May talk, which is something new since the last time anyone has seen her.
Next time I post a video of the girls, I promise to make it shorter and more interesting. The End.
9 comments:
i really do miss them! haha..it was totally worth the music to see ruby so happy about whistling. they are too cute.
So I watched the video with Jakson in my lap and I think he wanted to jump through the screen to come and play! He thought your girls were hilarious :) Cute cute!
That is really cute! It makes me want Morgan to have a little sister - but don't tell Mike that yet :)
I love the meat stick
Papa and Grandma say thank you so much!!!!! That was an exercise in restraint. Very lyrical.
VERY princess-like...
Princess Slim Jim with a meatstick septor...and Princess Pepperoni doing the Vienna Sausage Waltz...
okay I'll stop, but really - that was just what we needed/wanted this morning!!! Thank you!!!
They are so sweet and silly! Love the dancing and whistling!
I think they both have a bright future in interpretive dance! Very postmodern.
But why are they dressed like it's summer time?! I am so jealous!!!
Maryn and I watched every second of it and then she asked for a replay. Thanks for sharing your lovely girls.
opps, sorry for the above. Cutie pies. that's what they are.
Post a Comment