My inexplicable mood was explained to me this morning. I woke up and it was totally snowing. Because, really folks, what's Easter without snow? Grrrrr.
On a happier note, we dyed Easter eggs and it was fun.
I am trying to pinch those cute chubby cheeks on my screen, but it's not the same. You'll have to let me watch your girls so I can get in some cheek pinchin'!:)
Dudley's Egg Dye company should seriously be contacting you shortly for the marketing rights of that picture of Ruby & May looking at the finished eggs. It is the cutest thing.
(And maybe the royalties will be so great that you could buy a small plane in which you can get out of that snow for awhile . . . ugh, snow for Easter sounds awful).
Oh, and we are attempting egg dye this afternoon. Somehow I don't think my two will look so happily calm and "un-dyed" as your two do. Pictures will probably reveal me lunging across the table as Luke tries to dump the dye all over the floor, etc.
Yummalicious. And I'm talking about Caren's grandkids.
PS You may wish to visit www.maryslittlebitoffreaking.blogspot.com for my 1st and maybe only blog...YOU have a starring role. No worries. I was very complimentary. How could I not?
oopsie. Wow. The self promotion only goes on in my own head if I don't get my address right. I might be in over my head, technilogically speaking. I'm only a big deal in my own head. Nothing has changed.
ps. The girls are just as yum as the first time I saw this post.
9 comments:
I am trying to pinch those cute chubby cheeks on my screen, but it's not the same. You'll have to let me watch your girls so I can get in some cheek pinchin'!:)
Dudley's Egg Dye company should seriously be contacting you shortly for the marketing rights of that picture of Ruby & May looking at the finished eggs. It is the cutest thing.
(And maybe the royalties will be so great that you could buy a small plane in which you can get out of that snow for awhile . . . ugh, snow for Easter sounds awful).
Oh, and we are attempting egg dye this afternoon. Somehow I don't think my two will look so happily calm and "un-dyed" as your two do. Pictures will probably reveal me lunging across the table as Luke tries to dump the dye all over the floor, etc.
So darling.
You can see that a Reynolds girl (or Garlock-Reynolds) knows how to bring their own Spring into the winter.
May is the Queen of Puffy Cheeks (the pouty face - what we call it in our family) and would give Rhys a run for his money!
Yummalicious. And I'm talking about Caren's grandkids.
PS You may wish to visit www.maryslittlebitoffreaking.blogspot.com for my 1st and maybe only blog...YOU have a starring role. No worries. I was very complimentary. How could I not?
Do you mean?
maryslittlebitsoffreaking.blogspot.com\
"BITS", not bit! Like as in plural bits! Meaning, more than one post!
oopsie. Wow. The self promotion only goes on in my own head if I don't get my address right. I might be in over my head, technilogically speaking. I'm only a big deal in my own head. Nothing has changed.
ps. The girls are just as yum as the first time I saw this post.
Look at all the pretty eggs, way to go girls.
Post a Comment