Monday, March 31, 2008

The Blurbiest

Ok, so what LDS girl with style hasn't heard of Design Mom? If you haven't, that doesn't mean you're lacking style, it just means your lacking some seriously good eye candy and in my case, things to add to your list of Things To Buy When Residency Is Over. My list goes something like this:

1. A king-sized bed so I don't get my eyes poked out nightly by Go's Ichabod Crane elbows

2. Liposuction on my cankles. Technically, I won't have to pay for this procedure. Hey, these are the perks to being a plastic surgeon's wife. And don't take the word "perks" too literally there, Buck-o.

3. Pretty things that also have function. This is where Design Mom comes in.

Gabrielle, the Mama of Design Mom, has random giveaways and HELLO, I WON A BLURB BOOK! I'm ecstatic. Or more appropriately, I'm E-cstatic.

4 comments:

S. Gibson said...

I got on design mom this morning to see who won that fabulous prize. I don't usually click on the winners names because my chances of being the winner or knowing any of them are like zero, but for some reason I clicked on your name and was pretty surprised that I actually did know you. That's seriously the greatest! You deserve it, I'll bet residency is really hard! I want to know how your book turns out. Congrats

Veronica Reeve said...

Oooh I'm so jealous. I always leave comments on Design Mom in an attempt to win her giveaways. Too bad there is always like 900 other people. I can't believe someone I know actually won. I guess I should count that as me winning something on her website...because that's as close as I'm going to get. When your hubbie is a surgeon you should have free surgery giveaways. I bet your blog readers would go through the roof.

Audra Bollard said...

Ooooh, cool. I really wanted that last giveaway with the kitchen stuff. My Mom and I often discuss Design Mom like she's practically our relative. As in, "Oh, Design Mom would approve of that crib bedding" or "that looks just like Design Mom."

Mandy said...

That's awesome! I actually have never heard of the site (it's well-known that I have no style:)) so thanks, I've been drooling over everything!